More Leads From Your Website Today With Lead Magnets
One of the most stressful things in any business is delivering a constant flow of new customers.
We know that people are doing nearly all their purchase research online for almost any purchase, in fact, only 3 – 5% of people visiting a website are ready to buy.
In our space, a potential client may spend months looking online at kitchen designs and researching the process before even walking into a showroom.
So how can we take advantage of that fact?
We can use these statistics to our advantage and exploit the numbers that other kitchen renovation companies in the most part ignore.
More sales from non-buyers
So we can assume that 95 to 97% of traffic searching for kitchen cabinets or kitchen renovations are only in the research stage of the buying process when they visit your website.
So that means that only 3 to 5% of people are ready to buy today. Yet, many websites still focus exclusively on this group.
From experience, it is clear that the vast majority of kitchen renovation websites are ignoring the research crowd.
That means nearly all of your competitors are ignoring these potential buyers.
You have a huge opportunity to grab this segment and dominate your competitors.
So, how do you target the research crowd?
We will do this through the use of a lead magnet.
The Lead Magnet
A lead magnet is an ‘ethical bribe’.
Something we can give away on your site in exchange for the prospect’s contact information and permission to contact them.
I’m sure you’ve been to many websites that offer you the chance to sign up for their newsletter.
And like most people you probably ignored it, I mean who wants more emails?!
We will add a banner to our website that will lead to a contact form in much the same way
Where we will differ is offer them something that they will ACTUALLY value
This should be something to solve a specific ‘problem’ with a specific solution for a specific segment of your market.
Here’s the key…
Your Lead Magnet must be consumed by the prospect for it to have an impact.
The perfect Lead Magnet should offer value to your prospect within five minutes of the opt-in or it will probably be ignored
The best lead magnets speak directly to your ideal prospects
After the heavy lifting is done and you get people to your site, you don’t want to speak only to those 3 to 5% who are ready to buy today.
You want to capture as many of the 95 to 97% who are in the research mode and will be buyers in the near future.
So we will offer something like:
“10 Things You Must Know Before Speaking With ANYONE About a Kitchen Renovation”
Why Would This Make a Good Lead Magnet?
There are 7 boxes your lead magnet must tick off if you want it to be absolutely irresistible:
- Solves a real problem – They are looking for this information and will visit as many websites (your competition) until they find it.
- Promises one quick win – A quick read is all it will take for them to learn the 10 things “they must know”
- Super specific – Will quickly segregate your audience; ONLY people that are considering a kitchen renovation will download this.
- Quick to digest – 10 point PDF checklists tend to convert really well because they are so quick and easy to digest
- High value – your lead magnet should have both high perceived value and high actual value. This will undoubtedly save them a lot of time.
- Instantly accessible – Using an autoresponder you can send them a link or the file directly instantly
- Demonstrates your expertise or UVP – We will write this in a way that will clearly demonstrate your expertise and include your unique value proposition to begin nurturing the lead toward customers down the road immediately.
The welcomed guest
This lead magnet is going to speak directly to visitors who are not ready to buy today, but who are interested in buying a kitchen in the near future.
It should intrigue them enough to provide you with their contact information
You now have the means and permission to speak directly to the prospect and influence their purchase decision
The hardest thing to do today is to grab the attention of potential buyers and keep it.
We can do this on autopilot through the use of an autoresponder – More about that HERE
Your lead magnet marks the start of a system that we will use to automatically work for us to keep prospects engaged in small bursts
Leading them to the buy decision – with you.
Learn about Autoresponders HERE
Are YOU Losing 97% Of Potential Business To Your Competition?
[Download our FREE Checklist] - 5 Critical Components That If Missing From Your SEO Campaign Will Send YOUR Potential Buyers To YOUR Competition